mercredi 29 août 2012

Welcome to Superficiel et Léger !

Dear non-French speaking reader,

Although you should probably be flogged for never learning French -- the most useful language in the world right after Hungarian -- I have decided to show clemency and provide you, from this day on, with an English version of this here blog. Yes, yes, I know; I am too good.
Now, to be perfectly honest,
  • my best friend is Hungarian. <:o)
  • when I first created this blog, I asked myself whether it should be in French and/or in English. I took the easy way out, for a change. But playing it safe and cozy has never changed the world, and I was recently reminded that it takes challenges to build a character. And move forward.
  • I also came upon a blog I felt very much in agreement with, Private Lawns and Public Hearts, which reminded me why I had started blogging, and who I was trying to reach. Even though some of my fellow countrymen really seem to  believe that everybody should speak French, well everybody does speak English in the real world, so I'll stand better chances of finding like-minded spirits using the Global tongue.
Thus! My dear non-French speaking reader, know that whenever you see this little flag here in the upper right corner of a post


clicking on it will teleport you to its English version.

Welcome to this blog, I hope you like what you see. In any case, feel free to comment!

~~ Kissy ~~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...