lundi 14 janvier 2013

Back in Business !!

Hey there, dear reader,

It's good to be back. The hinges need some oil and the floors some sweeping (while his guitar...), but it's good to be home.

I've been away too long, for different reasons.

First, Life has thrown things my way and I needed some time to ruminate and eventually digest them, before I could turn them into useful experience for you and me.

Then, I probably "bit more than I could chew" when I decided to write a post a day in English and in French. Daunted and awed, I fell into unaltered and pure procrastination.

But the truth behind all truths is that I have what I call "a junkie temperament": I am pretty much subject to easy addictions (video games, food, TV soaps etc.) and once I'm into something, I tend to dismiss all the rest, until I am simply no longer interested in that fiery passion. My latest drug (one I am, strangely, still highly addicted to -- this one doesn't seem to pass) is crochet. I find the movements very soothing, and the creative process exhilarating. Well, that's not the point, but that is the main reason why I have been away so long. I just couldn't put down my crochets.

My official plan was to “finish that project” and write a tutorial on the blog… but that never happened because it was more exciting starting other projects. Aand, to be perfectly honest, I felt crochet deserved a larger room than just a section on Superficiel et Léger.

So, I have decided to create a new blog just for crochet (yeah well, and other needlework). It is called Pelotes (wool ball) & co and it is by this way. Feel free to visit and participate, that would be great.

As regards this here blog, I will not risk falling into procrastination again. Instead of pretending to post one bilingual article a day, I will start small and post one a week. Then we’ll see how it goes.

Okay, phew, I'm done. I’m glad to be back. I hope you are still ready to follow me.

Hey, before I go : I wish you a beautiful, a warm and loving and fulfilling new year!

Kindest regards to you, my reader.
See you soon!

Kissy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...